National Counselor Opinions
Opinions from the National Counselor help clarify the Constitution and Regulations.
- Opinion No. 1: Licensing name Sons of Veterans and acronym S. U. V.
- Opinion No. 2: Possible conflict of New Jersey By-laws and National Regulations
- Opinion No. 3: Attachments to the Membership Badge
- Opinion No. 4: Recognition Button and Buttonhole Button in lieu of Badges of the Order
- Opinion No. 5: Obligations for paying per capita to the National Organization
Commander-in-Chief Edward J. Norris requested no opinions.