National Encampment Tour
The tour on August 3 will be to The Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Heritage Center in the morning, followed by a narrated Portsmouth NH harbor cruise. Transportation will be an air conditioned coach bus. Box lunch will be included. Reservations will need to be in no later than July 1, 2023. The narrator will be Chuck Viet who has written articles for the US Naval Institute. There is a limit of 49 people. The cost will be $50 per person.
In order to go on the tour;
1) You must include your name, age and address for each individual. The Navy Yard will not be able
to accommodate last-minute changes to list.
2) Confirmation of citizenship status.
3) Foreign Nationals may be allowed to attend but would need to supply additional information not
less than two weeks prior to visit.
4) Visitors must not have been convicted of a crime within a certain time frame (no felony
convictions within 10 years, no misdemeanor convictions within 5 years; sex offenders will not be
5) On day of visit all guests must provide a valid, government issued ID.