Men with an interest in the work of the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War (SUVCW) who do not live in an area where an SUVCW Department exists may join as either a National Member-at-Large, or as a Camp member of a National Camp-at-Large if one exists in their area. The current Camps-at-Large are collectively organized under a National Department-at-Large.