a. Abraham Lincoln Commander-in-Chief's Award (Most Outstanding Camp in the Nation) -
- Charles W. Canney Camp 5, Department of New Hampshire.
b. Cornelius F. Whitehouse Award (Most Outstanding Brother in the Nation) -
- Gary L. Scheel, Ulysses S.Grant Camp 68, Department of Missouri
c. Benjamin F. Stephenson Award (for recruiting the most new Brothers into the Order) -
- John M. Hart, Lt. Ezra S. Griffin Camp 8, Department of Pennsylvania - 32 recuits
d. Augustus P. Davis - Conrad Linder Award (for the Department with the greatest numerical growth in membership) -
- Department of Ohio
e. U. S. Grant Cup (for the Department with the greatest percentage growth in membership) -
- Department of Kansas
f. Marshall Hope Award
- For the best Camp newsletter - Sgt. William Pittenger Camp 21, Department of California & Pacific
- For the best Department newsletter - Department of Nebraska
g. Joseph S. Rippey New Camp Award (for the Most Successful New Camp in the Nation) -
- Thomas E. Bowman Camp 12, Department of Colorado & Wyoming
h. Meritorious Service Award - with Gold Star - affirmed by the National Council of Administration (CoA) -
- James B. Pahl, PDC and Robert M. Petrovic, PDC for their years of distinguished service in a long list of offices and committee assignments.
i. Founders Award (presented to a non-member of the SUVCW or any of the Allied Orders by the CoA for outstanding service in memory of Union soldiers, sailors, and marines) -
- The Friends of the Grand Army of the Republic Cemetery Park - http://www.fgar.org
Ordered this 14th day of August, 2004.
By Order of:
Kent L. Armstrong
Edward Krieser, PCinC