T H E " B A B Y B E A R "
Photo taken July 6, 1998 Presented to the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War by Frederick W. Smith and Erik A. Smith
Erected in Ovid, New York in 1845
First Used as County Clerk's Office
Office of the County Surrogate
PRESENTLY HEADQUARTERS FOR:
SONS OF UNION VETERANS OF THE CIVIL WAR
D.G. Caywood Camp #146