Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR
NATIONAL COMMITTEE ON MEMBERSHIP
The purpose of the National Committee on Membership of the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War (SUVCW) is to devise and implement ways to increase the membership of the SUVCW.
The activities of the National Committee on Membership should include the responsibilities listed below.
- Prepare for submittal to Commander-in-Chief and the National Encampment in 1984 a National Membership Recruitment Manual.
- Review quinquennially and revise as necessary the National Membership Recruitment Manual.
- Prepare and submit periodic progress reports to the Commander-in-Chief on the activities of the committee.
- Identify national events and activities where recruitment tables can be set up and attempt to have these manned by Brothers of the Order.
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned by the National Encampment or Commander-in-Chief.
- Prepare and submit an annual report to the Commander-in-Chief and the National Encampment on the activities of the committee.
- Last Updated 1994
Return to SUVCW Home Page
Return to SUVCW Web Site Index
Return to list of National Jobs
Go to list of National Officers