- Abraham Lincoln - By Edwin E. Bryant, Lieutenant Colonel 50th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Reminiscences of the Blockade off Charleston, SC - By Robert Brand, U.S. Vol. Navy
- The James River During the War - By Rev. Joseph Warner Sanderson, Captain 3rd PA Art. U.S.V.
- The Black Hawk Tragedy - By Hon. Edwin D. Coe
- The Early Days of Our Cavalry in the Army of the Potomac - By Walter Kempster, M.D., First Lieutenant 10th NY Cav. U.S.V.
- 1861, The First Wisconsin Infantry, Its Organization and Move to the Front - By Dwight W. Keyes, 1st Lieutenant and Quartermaster 1st WI Inf. U.S.V.
- The Capture of Jefferson Davis - By Bvt. Brig. Gen. Henry Harnden, Lieutenant Colonel 1st WI Cav. U.S.V.
- Guarding Jefferson Davis at Fortress Monroe - By Rev. Joseph Warner Sanderson, Captain 3rd PA Art. U.S.V.
- A Boy's Recollections of Our Great Generals - By Charles King, Captain 5th U.S. Cav., Retired, and Brigadier General U.S.V.
- Abraham Lincoln, His Youth and Early Manhood - By Irving M. Bean, Captain 5th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Abraham Lincoln as a Politician and Statesman - By Jerome A. Watrous, First Lieutenant and Adjutant 6th WI Inf. U.S.V., Major and Paymaster U.S.A.
- Lincoln's Oratory - By T. W. Haight, First Lieutenant 24th NY Inf. U.S.V. On-line
- Lincoln, The Commander-in-Chief - By Moses Harris, Major 8th U.S. Cav.
- Lincoln, The Man of the People - By George E. Sutherland, Captain 13th Heavy Art. U.S.C.T.
- The Fourteenth Wisconsin Infantry at the Battle of Shiloh - By F. H. Magdeburg, Captain 14th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- The Last Week's Campaign of the Army of the Potomac - By Charles H. Anson, Bvt. Major U.S.V., and A.D.C. 2nd Div. 6th Army Corps.
- A Small Boy's Recollection of the War Time - By Horace M. Brown, M.D.
- After the First Bull Run - By Theron W. Haight, First Lieutenant 24th NY Inf. U.S.V. On-line
- The Fourth Wisconsin Infantry at Port Hudson - By George W. Carter, Captain 4th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- The Neccessity of Government Control in Organization of Military Forces of the States - By Moses Harris, Major 8th U.S. Cav.
- From the Missouri River to the Black Hills, In Midwinter of 1874 - By Ivins Comfort, Asst. Surgeon U.S.V. On-line
- Gainsville, 1862 - By Charles King, Captain 5th U.S. Cav., Retired, and Brigadier General U.S.V.
- The Capture of Fort Donelson - By F. H. Magdeburg, Captain 14th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- The Civil and Military Career of General William Tecumseh Sherman - By John C. Freeman, Captain 1st NY Vet. Cav. U.S.V.
- A Visit to th Battlefields of Virginia - By William H. Beach, 1st Lieutenant and Adjutant First NY (Lincoln) Cav. U.S.V.
- The Commandery of Wisconsin Military Order of the Loyal Legion - By Irving M. Bean, Captain 5th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- History of the Loyal Legion - By E. A. Calkins, Lieutenant Colonel 3d WI Cav. U.S.V.
- The Army of '98 and the Army of '61, A Comparison - By Walter Kempster, M.D., First Lieutenant 10th NY Cav. U.S.V.
- Chaplains and Chaplains - By Rev. Joseph W. Sanderson, Captain 3rd PA Art. U.S.V.
- Serving in the Philippines - By Lorenzo W. Cooke, Captain 3d U.S. Inf.
- Incidents of Sherman's March Through the Carolinas - By Frank H. Putney, 2d Lieutenant 12th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Our Military Strength, A Proposition - By Charles C. McClaughry U.S.V.
- Scouting for Bushwhackers in West Virginia in 1861 - By Charles H. Ross, Bvt. Major 13th IN Inf. U.S.V.
- The National Guard - By Charles R. Boardman, Adjutant General State of Wisconsin
- Lincoln the Marvel - By Hon. George W. Burnell, Captain 19th U.S.C.T.
- A Few Months in a Rebel Prison - By Lucius D. Hinckley, 1st Lieutenant 10th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Personal Recollections of the Cavalry at Chancellorsville - By Charles I. Wickersham, Major 8th PA Cav. and Asst. Adjt. General U.S.V.
- Reminiscences of Service in the U. S. Navy on the Potomac River - By Amos P. Foster, Vol. Lieut. U.S.N.
- The Battle Hyms of Nations - By Nicholas Smith, Captain 33d WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Proceedings at the Reception and Banquet Tendered to Major General Arthur McArthur, U. S. Army - By the Commandery of Wisconsin
- With the Fifth Wisconsin at Williamsburg - By Arthur Holbrook, First Lieutenant and Adjutant 5th WI Inf. U.S.V.
War Papers. Read Before the Commandery of the State of Wisconsin, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Published by the Commandery. Volume 3, Milwaukee: Burdick and Allen 1903.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index