- The Assault on Fort Wagner - By Capt. Garth W. James, 54th MA Inf. U.S.V.
- Reminiscences of the Old Army Forty Years Ago - By Maj. Gen. C. S. Hamilton U.S.V.
- The Campaign of New Mexico, 1862 - By Col. Joseph McClellan Bell U.S.V., 1st Lieut. 3d U.S. Cav.
- The Volunteer Soldier in Relation to the Progress of Civilization - By Surgeon Walter Kempster, 10th NY Cav. U.S.V.
- Assault on the Lines of Petersburg, April 2d, 1865 - By Bvt. Maj. Charles Charles H. Anson, Adjutant 1st VT Art. U.S.V.
- "Nothing to Say" - By Capt. Joseph W. Sanderson, 3d PA Art. U.S.V.
- Personal Reminiscences of the War - By Lieut. Col. John W. Barlow, U.S. Corps of Engineers
- The Mine Run Movement - By Bvt. Lieut. Col. John L. Hathaway, U.S.V.On-line
- The Eagles and Stars - By Bvt. Capt. J. A. Watrous, Adjutant 6th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- The National Home - By Col. John L. Mitchell, 1st Lieutenant 24th WI Inf.
- Old Memories - By Bvt. Maj. Charles H. Ross, Adjutant 13th IN Inf. U.S.V.
- The Negro in the Late War - By Capt. George E. Sutherland, 13th U.S.C.T.
- Missionary Ridge - By Capt. Edwin B. Parsons 24th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- With Kilpatrick Around Militia - By Capt. George I. Robinson, Chicago Board of Trade Battery U.S.V.
- Battle of Franklin - By Surgeon Fred. W. Byers, 96th IL Inf. U.S.V.
- Gen. Robert E. Lee - By Bvt. Maj. Charles H. Anson, Adjutant 1st VT Art. U.S.V.
- Maj. Gen. George Crook - By Capt. Charles King 5th U.S. Cav.On-line
- General Philip H. Sheridan - Recollections of Sheridan as a Cadet - By Bvt. Lieut. Col. John L. Hathaway, U.S.V.
- General Philip H. Sheridan - Sheridan - By Capt. Edwin B. Parsons 24th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- General Philip H. Sheridan - Service with Sheridan - By Bvt. Maj. Charles C. MacConnell, Captain 5th U.S. Artillery
- Maj. Gen. Winfield S. Hancock - By Capt. Charles King, 5th U.S. Cav.; Capt. I. M. Bean, 5th WI Inf. U.S.V.; Capt. J. A. Watrous, U.S.V.; Col. C. A. Hamilton, U.S.V.; Capt. G. W. Burnell, U.S.V., and others.
- The Army of the Tennessee - By Bvt. Maj. George H. Heaford, Adjutant 72d IL Inf. U.S.V.
- How I Came to be in the Army, and Gen. E. H Paine's Plan of Federal Salvation - By Surgeon Willis Danforth, 134th IL Inf. U.S.V.
- The Union Cavalry - By Capt. Moses Harris, 1st U.S. Cav.
- The Second Wisconsin at the First Batte of Bull Run - By Brig. Gen. Thomas S. Allen, 5th WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Libby Prison-The Escape - By Bvt. Brig. Gen. Harrison C. Hobart, Colonel 21st WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Battle of the Wilderness, and Death of General Wadsworth - By Capt. Robert Monteith, 7th WI Inf. U.S.V.On-line
- Among the Pontoons at Fitzhugh Crossing - By Lieut. Theron W. Haight, 24th NY Inf. U.S.V.On-line
- The Army of the Cumberland Under Buell - By Lieut. Edward Ferguson, 1st WI Inf. U.S.V.
- Our Third Class Companions - By Brig. Gen. Lucius Fairchild, U.S.V.
- Obituary Tributes: Major General W. S. Hancock, U.S.A.
- Obituary Tributes: General Philip. H. Sheridan, U.S.A.
- Obituary Tributes: General W. T. Sherman, U.S.A.
War Papers. Read Before the Commandery of the State of Wisconsin, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Published by the Commandery. Volume 1, Milwaukee: Burdick, Armitage & Allen 1891.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index