Rhode Island MOLLUS
- A Cruise Along the Blockade - By Frank B. Butts, Paymaster's Clerk, U.S.N.
- The High School Boys of the Tenth R.I. Regiment, with a Roll of Teachers and Students who served in the Army or Navy of the United States during the Rebellion - By William A. Spicer, Tenth R.I. Vols.
- Services of the Cavalry in the Army of the Potomac - By Edward P. Tobie, 2nd Lt. First Maine Cavalry
- Prison Life of Lieut. James M. Fales - By Major Geo. N. Bliss
- The Last Tour of Duty at the Siege of Charleston - By Col. Charles H. Williams
- Ambrose Everett Burnside (A Memorial Address) - By Rev. Augustus Woodbury, Chaplain First R.I. Vols.
- Incidents of Service with the Eleventh Regiment R.I. Volunteers - By Col. Charles H. Parkhurst
- Battle of Cedar Creek, October 19, 1864 - By Capt. John K. Bucklyn
- Incidents of Cavalry Experience During Gen. Pope's Campaign - By William Gardner, Sgt. First R.I. Cavalry
Personal Narratives of Events in the War of the Rebellion, Being Papers Read Before the Rhode Island Soldiers and Sailors Historical Society. Volume 3, Providence: N. Bangs Williams & Co. 1881-1883.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index