Rhode Island MOLLUS
- First Cruise of the Montauk - By Samuel T. Browne, Paymaster U.S.N.
- A Country Boy's First Three Months in the Army - By Gen. C. Henry Barney
- Battery F, First R.I. Light Artillery - By Col. Phillip S. Chase On-Line>
- The Marine Artillery with the Burnside Expedetion, and the Battle of Camden, N.C. - By Capt. Wm. B. Avery
- The Battles of Roanoke Island and Elizabeth City - By Lorenzo Traver, M.D.
- The Burnside Expedetion - By Gen. A. E. Burnside
- Reminiscences of Two Years with the Colored Troops - By Capt. J. M. Addeman
- A Recruit Before Petersburg - By Geo. B. Peck Jr., M.D.
- Personal Experience of the Chancellorsville Campaign - By Gen. C. Henry Barney On-Line
- The Battle of Cedar Mountain, a Personal View - By Rev. Frederic Denison, A.M., Chaplain First R.E. Cavalry
- Reminiscences of the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1865 - By Col. J. Albert Monroe
Personal Narratives of Events in the War of the Rebellion, Being Papers Read Before the Rhode Island Soldiers and Sailors Historical Society. Volume 2, Providence: N. Bangs Williams & Co. 1880-1881.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index