Military Essays and Recollections
- The Battle of Stone's River - by Lieutenant James A. Worden, D.D.
- Recollections of General Grant During the Seige of Vicksburg - by Major and Surgeon William S. Forbes
- The Maryland Campaign of 1862 - by Captain Isaac W. Heysinger Abraham Lincoln Memorial Meeting: February 13, 1907
- -The Education of Abraham Lincoln - by Lieutenant James A. Worden, D.D.On-line
- -With Lincoln to Gettysburg - by Brigadier General Henry C. Cochrane
- -Lincoln Under Fire - by Brigadier General J. P. S. Gobin
- -When and Where I Saw Lincoln - by Major Oliver C. Bosbyshell
- -Lincoln in Parable - by Brevet Lieutenant Colonel James W. Latta
- -With Malice Toward None; With Charity for All - by Major Moses Veale
- -Lincoln and the People - by Brevet Brigadier General James A. Beaver
- The Second Cavalry Division of the Army of the Potomac in the Gettysburg Campaign - by Brevet Major General David McM. Gregg
- Personal Recollections of President Abraham Lincoln - by Major General Grenville M. Dodge
- Gregg's Cavalry in the Gettysburg Campaign - by Lieutenant Colonel William Brooke Rawle Abraham Lincoln Memorial Meeting: February 3, 1909
- -Lincoln and His Veterans - by Chaplain Henry C. McCook, D.D.
- -Lincoln Literature - by Brevet Major William H. Lambert
- Celebration of the One Hundredth Anniversary of the Birth of Abraham Lincoln - Oration by Major General Joshua L. Chamberlain
- Was Sucession Taught at West Point? - by Brevet Lieutenant Colonel James W. Latta
- An Episode of History - by Lieutenant Charles H. Jones
- The Making of Abraham Lincoln - by Captain John Richards Boyle, D.D.
- Lincoln and his Cabinet - by Captain John Pugh Green
- One of Sheridan's Ways with Indians and What Came of It - by Brigadier General Richard Henry Pratt
- President Lincoln, Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States - by Captain Isaac Winter Heysinger
- Some Phases of the Life and Character of Abraham Lincoln - by Captain George Randolph Snowden
- Abraham Lincoln and his Religious Faith - by Brevet Brigadier General James F. Rusling
- The Afterglow of Abraham Lincoln's Life - by Lieutenant James A. Worden, D.D.
- How the Secessionists Secured the Election of Abraham Lincoln as President of the United States - by Chaplain Benjamin L. Agnew, D.D.
- Abraham Lincoln, The Ecxponent of Democracy - by Mr. Walter George Smith
- Abraham Lincoln - by Rev. Alexander Henry Leo
- Abraham Lincoln, The Man - by Brigadier General Samuel Warren Fountain
- Independence and Patriotism - by Lieutenant Colonel Francis S. Key-Smith
- Cedar Creek - by Commander Joseph Leidy
- The Battle Between the Alabama and the Kearsarge, Off Cherbourg, France - by William G. Littleton
- The Cumberland, the Monitir and the Virginia (Popularly Called the Merrimac) - by William G. Littleton
Military Essays and Recollections. of the Pennsylvania Commandery of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. 1904-1933. Compiled by Michael A. Cavanaugh. Volume 2. Wilmington, NC:Broadfoot Publishing Co. c1995.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index