Sketches of War History
- The Battle of Sailor's Creek - Brevet Major General J. Warren Keifer.
- Stoneman's Last Campaign, and the Pursuit of Jefferson Davis - Captain Frank H. Mason.
- The Battle of Franklin - First Lieutenant and Adjutant, Thomas Speed.
- The Battle of Cedar Creek - Brevet Colonel Moses M. Granger.
- The Cruise of the "Black Terror" - Ensign E. Cort Williams.
- The Tullahoma Campaign - Brevet Major General David S. Stanley, U.S.A.
- The Skirmish Line in the Atlanta Campaign - Major Wm. H. Chamberlain.
- Reminiscences of the Battle of Shiloh - Lieutenant Colonel Douglas Putnam, Jr.
- The Battle of Atlanta - Brevet Colonel Gilbert D. Munson.
- The Battle of Bentonville - Brevet Major General Wm. P. Carlin, U.S.A.
- On the Right at Antietam - Brevet Brigadier General Rufus R. Dawes.
- The Defense of Decatur, Alabama - Brevet Major General Charles C. Doolittle.
- The Secret Union Organization in Kentucky in 1861 - Colonel R.M. Kelly. On-line
- The Last Ditch - Brevet Major Lewis M. Hosea.
- Our Volunteer Engineers - Brevet Brigadier General A. Hickenlooper.
- A Brush With Pillow - Colonel R.M. Kelly.On-line
- A Chapter in Interstate Diplomacy at the Beginning of the War - 1861 - Companion Aaron F. Perry.
- With the Sixth Wisconsin at Gettysburg - Brevet Brigadier General Rufus R. Dawes
- Block Houses for Railroad Defense in the Department of New Cumberland - Brevet Colonel William E. Merril, U.S.A.
- A Regiment in Search of a Battle - Brigadier General John Beatty.
- Contains also a map of General Stoneman's last campaign and drawings showing positions of the Sixth Wisconsin at Gettysburg.
Sketches of War History, 1861-1865. Papers read before the Ohio Commandry of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. 1888-1890. Edited by Robert Hunter, late Captain U.S.V., Recorder. Published by the Commandery. Volume III. Cincinnati. Robert Clarke and Company. 1890.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index