Sketches of War History
- From Grafton to McDowell Through Tygart's Valley - Captain E.R. Monfort.
- Gettysburg, as We Men on the Right Saw It - Captain George A. Thayer.
- Kentucky Neutrality in 1861 - Surgeon B.F. Stevenson.
- The Medical Department of the War - Surgeon J.R. Weist.
- Recollections of the Red River Expedition - Ensign E. Cort Williams.
- The Retreat from Pulaski to Nashville - Captain Levi P. Scofield.
- A Confederate Spy - Brevet Major Lewis H. Bond.
- Our Kirby Smith - Brevet Major General John W. Fuller.
- The Loyalists of Tennessee in the Late War - Adjutant William Rule.
- Care of Prisoners North and South - First Lieutenant Asa B. Isham.
- Carrying the News of Lee's Surrender to the Army of the Ohio - First Lieutenant August J. Ricks.
- The Surrender of Johnston's Army and the Closing Scenes of the War in North Carolina - Major General Jacob D. Cox.
- Recollections of a Peculiar Service - Second Lieutenant George C. Ashmun.
- Charleston in the Rebellion - Brevet Major General Alvin C. Voris.
- Scenes in Libby Prison - Brevet Major J.W. Chamberlain.
- Canby's Campaign in New Mexico - Colonel Latham Anderson.
- The Corps of Telegraphers under General Anson Stager During the War of the Rebellion - Brevet Lieutenant Colonel W.G. Fuller.
- Abraham Lincoln - Hon. James Speed. On-line
- This volume contains also the following maps and drawings: Map of the Battle of McDowell, Va., of the Field Works at Franklin, Tenn., Drawing of Barracks for Rebel Prisoners at Johnson's Island, Lake Erie; Drawing of Prison Camp for United States Officers, Camp Sorgham, Columbia, S.C.; map of Defenses of Charleston City and Harbor, S.C., and of Canby's Campaign in New Mexico.
Sketches of War History, 1861-1865. Papers read before the Ohio Commandry of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. 1886-1888. Published by the Commandery. Volume II. Cincinnati: Robert Clarke and Co. 1888.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index