New York MOLLUS
Personal Recollections of the War of the Rebellion
- The Bureau of Insular Affairs of the War Department - By Colonel Frank McIntyre
- Sermon Preached by Companion Rev. Morgan Dix, S.T.D.
- Address on Naval Schools at Annapolis and Newport and the Modern Navy - By Companion Rear-Admiral Caspar F. Goodrich U.S.N., DC Commandery
- The Army as a Pioneer of Civilization and as a Constructive Agency under our Government - By Companion Brig.-General John W. Clous U.S.A.
- Sermon Preached by Companion Rev. George Williamson Smith, D.D., Chaplain U.S.N.
- Glimpses of Hospital Life in War Times - By Companion Edward Curtis, Brevet Major U.S.A.
- An Incident Connected with the Alabama Claims Arbitration - By Companion Lieut.-Colonel Ralph E. Prime
- Addresses in Observance of the One Hundreth Anniversary of the Birth of President Lincoln
- Sermon Preached by Companion Rev. George F. Nelson, D.D., Archdeacon of New York
- Memories of the Ninth Vermont at Harper's Ferry Tragedy - By Companion Brevet Brig.-General Edward H. Ripley
- Addresses on Admiral Farragut, By Companion Paymaster-General Edwin Stewart U.S.N.
- Sermon Preached by Companion Rev. John J. McCook, D.D., LL.D
- The Indian Campaign in Minnesota in 1862 - By Brevet Major William F. Morse
- The Services and Sacrifices of the Daughters of the Republic during the Rebellion - By Companion Edward Trenchard
- An Experience in Virginia Prisons during the Last Winter of the War - By Companion Adjutant and Brevet Major, George Haven Putnam
- Texas Prisons, and a Comparison of Northern and Southern Prison Camps - By Companion Act. Asst. Paymaster John Read, MA Commandery
- Testimony of Treatment of Union Prisoners - By Companion Act. Asst. Paymaster John Read
- Prisoners of War - By Companion Lieut. Thomas Sturgis
- Sermon Preached by Rev. John P. Peters, D.D.
- The Army Chaplain of 1863 - By Companion Chaplain William R. Eastman
- The Elmira Prison Camp - By Companion by Inheritance Clay W. Holmes
Personal Recollections of the War of the Rebellion. Addresses Delivered Before the Commandery of the State of New York, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Published by the Commandery. Edited by A. Noel Blakeman, Fourth Series, New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons, The Knickerbocker Press 1912.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index