New York MOLLUS
Personal Recollections of the War of the Rebellion
- The Capture of Fort Fisher, North Carolina, January 15, 1865 - By Brevet Major General Adelbert Ames U.S.A.
- The Capture of Fort Fisher - By Major General N. Martin Curtis U.S.V.
- A Boy at Shiloh - By Captain Charles Morton U.S.A.
- At The Battle of Antietam with the Eighth Ohio Infantry - By First Lieutenant Thomas F. De Burgh Galwey U.S.V.
- A Boy's Experience at Vicksburg - By Lieutenant Colonel Frederick D. Grant U.S.A.
- Supplemental Paper - By Captain Charles C. Wehrum U.S.V.
- From Sire to Son, A Veteran's Talk to Members of Inheritance - By Colonel Charles A. Woodruff U.S.A.
- An Unlucky SHip - By Brevet Major General Martin T. McMahon U.S.V.
- Battle of Newbern as I Saw it - By Brevet Major George G. Hopkins U.S.V.
- Little Things about Big Generals - By Brevet Lieutenant Colonel William Hemstreet U.S.V.
- The Shenandoah Valley in the Great War - By Brevet Colonel Horatio C. King U.S.V.
- Fremont in the Civil War - By Captain John R. Howard U.S.V.
- The Cavalry at Gettysburg - By Captain William L. Herrmance U.S.V.
- Personal Recollections of Some of the Great Commanders in the Civil War - By Major General Grenville M. Dodge U.S.V.
- With Sheridan's Cavalry - By Surgeon Alphonso D. Rockwell U.S.V.
- Major Zagonyi's Horse Guard - By Brevet Lieutenant Colonel Charles Treichel U.S.V.
- Patriotism, A War Reminiscence - By Major General John R. Brooke U.S.A.
- The Army in the Philippines - By Major General Grenville M. Dodge U.S.V.
- Appomattox - By Brevet Major General Joshua L. Chamberlain U.S.A.
- The General Staff Corps - By Major General Henry C. Corbin U.S.A.
- The Last Fight for Missouri - By Adjutant Wm. Forse Scott U.S.V.On-line
- General Thomas - By Major General Oliver O. Howard U.S.A.
- Personal Recollections of General Grant, and his Campaigns in the West - By Major General Grenville M. Dodge U.S.V.
- Japan's Preparation for War - By Major L. L. Seaman U.S.V.
- The Navy - By Rear Admiral Joseph B. Coghlan U.S.N.
- Discipline at the United States Military Academy - By Colonel Edgar S. Dudley U.S.A.
- West Point - By Colonel Charles W. Larned U.S.A.
- Sermon Preached Sunday, April 8, 1906 - By William Mercer Grosvenor, D. D.
- A Winter Campaign in Montana and its Results - By Brigadier General George W. Baird U.S.A.
- In Memoriam, Lieutenant General John M. Schofield, U.S.A. - By Generals O. O. Howard and Grenville M. Dodge and Brigadier General Wm. M. Wherry U.S.A.
- Lieutenant General John M. Schofield, U.S.A. - By Brigadier General Wm. M. Wherry U.S.A.
- The Occupation of Richmond - By Brevet Brigadier General Edward H. Ripley U.S.V.
Personal Recollections of the War of the Rebellion. Addresses Delivered Before the Commandery of the State of New York, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Published by the Commandery, Volume 3, Astor Place, New York: J. J. Little & Co. 1907.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index