New York MOLLUS
Personal Recollections of the War of the Rebellion
- Gettysburg - By Colonel Thomas Rafferty U.S.V.
- The Battle of Cedar Creek - By Brevet Colonel Horatio C. King U.S.V.
- Recollections of an Adjutant-General - By Brevet Brigadier-General Frederic T. Locke U.S.V.
- Memorial Day: A Poem - By Brevet Major Andrew H. Smith, M.D. U.S.A.
- The Army of the Potomac - By Brigadier-General John Cochrane U.S.V.
- Reminiscences of 1861-63 - By Paymaster Charles W. Hassler U.S.N.
- Scattering Fire, 1863 - By Brevet Major Thorndike D. Hodges U.S.V.
- The Red River Dam. With Comments on the Red River Campaign - By Brevet Brigadier-General James Grant Wilson U.S.V.
- The Sassacus and teh Albemarle - By Edgar Holden, M.D. U.S.N.
- The Death of General Grant - By General William T. Sherman U.S.A.
- General Thomas E. G. Ransom - By General William T. Sherman U.S.A.
- The Fruition of the Ordinanc of 1787 - By Major-General Wagner Swayne U.S.V.
- A Night Attack of Cavalry: A Poem - By Brevet Major Sidney DeKay U.S.V.
- The Mortar Flotilla and Bombardment of Forts Jackson and Pillow - By Acting Volunteer Lieutenant George W. Brown U.S.N.
- Some Incidents in the Trial of President Lincoln's Assassins - By Brevet Brigadier-General Henry L. Burnett U.S.V.
- The Controversy Between President Johnson and Judge Holt - By Brevet Brigadier-General Henry L. Burnett U.S.V. On-line
- Chattanooga in 1865 - By Brevet Major George G. Hopkins U.S.V.
- Grant at Chattanooga - By Major-General Oliver O. Howard U.S.A.
- The Story of Fort Sumter - By Brevet Brigadier-General Stewart L. Woodford U.S.V.
- General George H. Thomas - By Major-General Oliver O. Howard U.S.A.
- The Mississippi Squadron and the Siege and Capture of Vicksburg - By Acting Volunteer Lieutenant George W. Brown U.S.N.
- Passing the Port Hudson Batteries - By Lieutenant Loyall Farragut U.S.A.
- The Siege and Capture of Plymouth - By Surgeon William M. Smith U.S.V.
- The Character of Grant - By Brevet Brigadier-General Ely S. PArker U.S.A.
- Hancock in the War of the Rebellion - By Brevet Brigadier-General Francis A. Walker U.S.V.
- General Ulysses S. Grant - By Brevet Brigadier-General Horace Porter U.S.A.
- The Loyal Legion - By Brigadier-General Rutherford B. Hayes, Commander-in-Chief of the Order
Personal Recollections of the War of the Rebellion. Addresses Delivered Before the Commandery of the State of New York, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Published by the Commandery, Volume 1, Astor Place, New York: J. J. Little & Co. 1891.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index