Sketches of War History, 1861-1865
- Early Events of the War in Missouri - Lieutenant-Colonel James O. Broadhead, 3d Cavalry, M.S.M., U.S.V.
- The Battle of Pilot Knob and the Retreat to Leasburg - Brevet Brigadier-General Thos. C. Fletcher, 47th MO Inf.
- Experiences in Libby Prison - Lieutenant-Colonel John W. Phillips, 18th PA Cav.
- Captured by Mosby's Guerrillas - Brevet Major Charles Brewster, Capt. and C.S., U.S.V.
- The Appomattox Campaign - Major-General Wesley Merritt, U.S.A.
- A Night with Farragut - John C. Parker, late acting Vol. Lieutenant, U.S.N.
- Wounded at Fort Donelson - Brevet Lieutenant-Colonel James O. Churchill, Capt. and A.Q.M., U.S.V.
- The Battle of Athens - Hon. George W. McCrary, late Secretary of War. On-line
- The Last Battle of the War. Recollections of the Mobile Campaign - Brevet Colonel Charles S. Hills, 10th KS Inf.
- The Sinking Creek Vally Raid - Brevet Major-General William H. Powell.
- How the Cumberland Went Down - Moses S. Stuyvesant, late Lieutenant Commander, U.S.N. On-line
- The Battle of Pea Ridge, or Elk Horn Tavern - Brevet Brig.-General John. W. Noble, 3d IA Cav.
- Some Reminiscences of Army Life - Captain Everett W. Pattison, 2d MA Inf.
- From Second Bull Run to Antietam - Colonel Charles F. Morse, 2d MA Inf.
- Recollections of Cedar Creek - Major Henry M. Pollard, 8th VT Inf.
- Army Music - 1rst Lieutenant Loyd G. Harris, 6th WI Inf.
- Reminiscences of Chancellorsville - Major Theodore A. Meysenburg, A.A.G., U.S.V.
- The Affair of the Anglo-American - John C. Parker, late acting Vol. Lieutenant, U.S.N.
- Pope's Virginia Campaign - Brevet Major-Gen. John D. Stevenson.
- The Expeditions Against Fort Fisher - Major Charles E. Pearce, 16th NY Art.
- Frank P. Blair in 1861 - Lieutenant-Colonel James F. How, 27th MO Inf.
- Eulogies: General U. S. Grant - Brevet Major-General Wiliam H. Powell.
- Eulogies: General W. T. Sherman - Brevet Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Hitchcock, Major, and A.A.G., U.S.V., and Capt. Julius Pitzman, 6th MO Inf.
- Eulogies: Admiral D.D. Porter - John C. Parker, late acting Vol. Lieutenant, U.S.N.
Sketches of War History, 1861-1865. War Papers and Personal Reminiscences 1861-1865. Read before the Commandery of the State of Missouri, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Published by the Commandery. Volume I. St. Louis: Becktold and Co. 1892.
Go to Civil War in Misouri
Return to MOLLUS War Papers Index
Return to Missouri Commandery, MOLLUS.