Glimpses of the Nation's Struggle
- THE SECOND DIVISION OF THE SIXTH CORPS AT CEDAR CREEK. - By Brigadier-General Lewis A. Grant, U.S.V.
- SHERIDAN'S SHENANDOAH VALLEY CAMPAIGN. - By Captain Orton S. Clark, 116 New York intantry
- VAN DER VEER'S BRIGADE AT CHICKAMAUGA. - By Colonel Judson Wade Bishop, Colonel Second Minnesota Infantry, and Brevet Brigadier-General U.S.V.
- REMINISCENCES OF MY CONFINEMENT AS A PRISONOR OF WAR. - By Lieutenant-Colonel James Baker Hoit, Third Minnesota Infantry
- THE CAMPAIGN AND CAPTURE OF VICKSBURG. - By First Lieutenant and Adjutant Henry G. Hicks, Ninety-third Illinois Infantry and Brevet Major U.S.V.
- THE CAPTURE OF NEW ORLEANS. - By Captain Ezra Farnsworth, Twenty-sixth Massachusetts Infantry
- THE INSPIRATION OF THE LINES. - By Companion George H. Daggett
- GAINESVIlLE, VIRGINIA, AUGUST 28th, 1862. - By Captain William Henry Harries, Second Wisconsin Infantry and Third U. S. Veteran Volunteers, Hancock's Corps
- THE BATTLE OF CEDAR CREEK. - By Captain Ezra Farnsworth, Twenty-sixth Massachusetis Infantry
- SIX MONTHS IN THE FREEDMEN'S BUREAU WITH A COLORED REGIMENT. - By Lieutenant-Colonel Charles Tyler Trowbridge, Thrity-third Regiment U.S.C.T.
- MEMORIES OF FIFTY YEARS AGO. - By Captain Darius A. Cudworth, Eighteenth Missouri Infantry
- THE CONSTITUTION OF 1789. - By Captain Jeremiah Chester Donahower, Second Minnesota Infantry
- SOME INCIDENTS NOT RECORDED IN THE REBELLION RECORDS. - By Captain James Compton, Fifty-Second Illinois Infantry
- MINNESOTA IN THE BATTLES OF NASHVILLE, DECEMBER 15-16, 1864. - By Colonel Lucius Frederick Hubbard, Fifth Minnesota Infantry, and Brevet Brigadier-General U.S.V.
- MY FIRST COMPANY. - By Colonel Robert N. Adams, Eighty-first Ohio Infantry and Brevet-Brigadier-General U.S.V.
- BLOCKADE DUTY DURING THE CIVIL WAR. - By Assistant Paymaster Thomas Hunter Dickson, U.S.N. Volunteer Service
- BROWN'S EXPERIENCE AS A WOUNDED SOLDIER. - By Captain Ezra Farnsworth, Twenty-sixth Massachusetts Infantry
- THE UNITED STATES NAVY. - By James F. R. Foss, U.S.N.
- TYPES AND TRADITIONS OF THE OLD ARMY, MEMORIES OF THE FIFTIES. - By Brigadier-General Michael R. Morgan, U.S.A.
- OPDYCKE'S BRIGADE AT THE BATTLE OF FRANKLIN. - By Captain Henry A. Castle, One Hundred Thirty-Seventh Illinois Infantry
- AT THE REAR IN WAR TIMES. - By Captain Ezra Farnsworth, Twenty-sixth Massachusetts Infantry
- DID JEFFERSON DAVIS HELP US? - By Captain William Henry Harries, Second Wisconsin Infantry and Third U. S. Veteran Volunteers, Hancock's Corps
- THE BATTLE OF BRICE'S CROSS ROADS. - By Companion Coin F. Macdonald
- SOME OF THE ARMY MULES ESTEEMED CONTEMPORARIES. - By Captain Henry A. Castle, One Hundred Thirty-Seventh Illinois Infantry
- MINNESOTA IN THE BATTLES OF CORINTH. - By Colonel Lucius Frederick Hubbard, Fifth Minnesota Infantry, and Brevet Brigadier-General U.S.V.
- THE BATTLE OF BULL RUN, A CONFEDERATE VICTORY OBTAINED BUT NOT ACHIEVED. - By Lieutenant-Colonel Josias R. King, U.S.V.
- THE THIRD MINNESOTA IN THE BATTLE OF FITZHUGH'S WOODS. - By Brigadier-General and Brevet Major-General C.C. Andrews, U.S.V
- PERSONAL RECOLLECTIONS OF THE WAR OF THE REBELLION. - By Captain Borden M. Hicks, Eleventh Michigan Infantry
- THE EXPERIENCES AND ORSERVATIONS OF A DRAFTED MAN IN THE CIVIL WAR. By Chaplain Levi Gleason, Second Minnesota Infantry
- THE GREAT MILITARY REVIEW AT AGRA. - By General Charles McC. Reeve, U.S.V.
- AN ECHO OF THE PAST. - By Companion Jacob Stone
Glimpses of the Nation's Struggle. A Series of Papers Read Before the Minnesota Commandery of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. 1903-1908, Published by the Commandery. Volume 6. Minneapolis: August Davis, Publisher 1909.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index