Glimpses of the Nation's Struggle
- War Memories - By Brigadier-General R. W. Johnson, Brevet Major-General U.S.V.
- Reminiscences of the Last Year of President Lincoln's Life - By Chaplain Edward D. Neill, D.D.
- Some Account and Recollections of the Operations Against the City of Mobil and its Defences, 1864 and 1865 - Major Charles J. Allen, Corps of Engineers, U.S.A.
- Reminiscences of General U.S. Grant, By Brevet Brigadier-General W. R. Marshall, Colonel 7th MN Inf. U.S.V.
- Some Experiences of an Enlisted Man - By Captain Henry A. Castle, 137th IL Inf. U.S.V.
- Personal Observations and Experiences in the Pope Campaign in Virginia - By Colonel Daniel Leasure, 100th ("Roundheads") PA Inf. U.S.V.
- The Blessings of War - By Captain Eugene M. Wilson, 1st MN Mounted Rangers U.S.V.
- From Chancellorsville to Libby Prison By Rev. Clay MacCauley, Lieutenant 126th PA Inf. U.S.V.
- From Atlanta to Raleigh - By Colonel Charles D. Kerr, 16th IL Cav. U.S.V.
- Reminiscences of the War in the Department of the Missouri - By Brigadier-General John B. Sanborn, Brevet Major-General U.S.V.
- How the Day was Saved at the Battle of Cedar Creek - By Brevet Brigadier-General A. Baynard Nettleton, Colonel 2nd OH Cav. U.S.V.
- Reminiscences of an Army Surgeon - By Colonel Daniel Hand, Surgeon U.S.V.
- Recollections of the Mine Run Campaign - By Lieutenant-Colonel Edwin C. Mason, 4th U.S Inf., Brevet Brigadier-General U.S.V.
- The Surrender of the Third Regiment Minnesota Volunteer Infantry - By Brigadier-General C. C. Andrews, Brevet Major-General U.S.V.
- The Illusions of a Soldier - By Brevet Brigadier-General S. P. Jennison, Lieutenant-Colonel 10th MN Inf. U.S.V.
- The Old Vermont Brigade at Petersburg - By Brigadier-General Lewis A. Grant, Brevet Major-General U.S.V.
- Remarks of Past Commander General John B. Sanborn, Transferring the Commandery to the Commander General William R. Marshall, at the Annual Meeting Held in St. Paul, June 1, 1887
- Acceptance of Commander General William R. Marshall
Glimpses of the Nation's Struggle. A Series of Papers Read Before the Minnesota Commandery of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Published by the Commandery. Volume I. St. Paul, MN: St. Paul Book and Stationary Co. 1887.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index