- Hannibal Hamlin, Centennial Celebration, Commemorating the One Hundredth Anniversary of His Birth. At Paris, Maine, Aug. 27, 1909.
- Abraham Lincoln. - By Brevet Major-General Joshua L. Chamberlain.
- Echoes from Life in Camp. - By Chaplain Rev. John S. Sewall, D. D.
- Personal Experiences with the Fourteenth Maine Volunteers: From 1861 to 1865. - By Brevet Lieutenant-Colonel Ira B. Gardner.
- Three Years a Volunteer Soldier in the Civil War. Antietam to Appomattox. - By Lieutenant George D. Bisbee.
- Sixteenth Maine Regiment at Gettysburg. - By Lieutenant Francis Wiggin.
- Some Added Facts Concerning My Capture. - By Brevet Major Henry S. Burrage.
- The Battle of Rappahannock Station, Va. - By Brigadier-General A. S. Daggett, U. S. A.
- In the Wilderness. - By Brigadier-General Selden Connor.
- The Attitude of the Women of the North and South, during, and since the War of the Rebellion. - By Seth C. Gordon, M. D.
- The Nineteenth Maine at Gettysburg. - By Captain Silas Adams.
- Notes of the Red River Campaign. - By Major-General Charles B. Hall, U. S. A.
- Civil War Incidents. - By Charles Hayward True.
- Nineteenth Maine at High Bridge. - By Lieutenant-Colonel Joseph W. Spaulding.
- Fort Fisher-City Point-Richmond, 1864-65. - By Rear Admiral W. C. Wise.
- A Few Incidents and Reminiscences of the Civil War. - By Captain James H. Shannon.
War Papers. Read Before the Commandery of the State of Maine, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States, Published by the Commandery, Volume 4, Portland, Lafavor-Tower Co. 1915.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index