- William Conway, a Forgotten Camden Hero. - By Acting Master John O. Johnson.
- The Conway Celebration, Camden, August 30, 1906
- Reminiscences of Prison Life at Danville, Va. - By Brevet Major Henry S. Burrage.
- The Colored Troops. - By Brigadier-General Selden Connor.
- With the Signal Corps from Fortress Monroe to Richmond. May, 1864-April, 1865. - By Brevet Captain Sylvester B. Partridge.
- Abraham Lincoln. - By Brevet Lieutenant-Colonel Frederick Robie.
- Reminiscences of Bull Run. - By First-Lieutenant Horatio Staples.
- Yorktown and Williamsburg Reviewed in 1897. - By Major William C. Manning, U. S. A.
- Reminiscences of Petersburg and Appomattox October, 1903. - By Brevet Major-General Joshua L. Chamberlain.
- One Day's Experience of a Cavalry Company. - By Captain Charles W. Ford.
- Major-General Joseph Hooker. - By Brigadier-General Charles P. Mattocks.
- The Capture of Mobile. - By Major-General Henry C. Merriam, U. S. A.
- Capture of Richmond, Va., April 3, 1865. - By First-Lieutenant Silas Adams.
- The Dawn of the Morning at Appomattox. - By Brevet Brigadier-General Jonathan P. Cilley.
- Stonewall Jackson. - By Major Sidney W. Thaxter.
- One Year of My More Than Three Years' Service with the Army of the Gulf. - By Colonel John C. Cobb.
- The Grand Review of the Army of the Potomac. - By Brevet Major-General Joshua L. Chamberlain.
- Charge of the Light Division at Maryc's Heights, May 3, 1863. - By Lieutenant Wainwright Cushing.
War Papers. Read Before the Commandery of the State of Maine, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States, Published by the Commandery, Volume 3, Portland, The Thurston Print 1908.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index