- Blockade Life. - By Paymaster William H. Anderson.
- My Prison Life. - By Captain Horace H. Burbank.
- The Vicksburg Campaign. - By Chaplain Richard L. Howard.
- Six Months in the Military Department of Virginia and North Carolina. - By Major Eliphalet Rowell.
- How I Recovered My Sword. - By Brevet Major Henry S. Burrage.
- The Loss of the Monitor. - By Acting Ensign William Rogers.
- From the Wilderness to Spotsylvania. - By Brevet Major William H. Green.
- In a Charge Near Fort Hell, Petersburg, April 2, 1865. - By Captain Thomas P. Beals. On-line
- Origin of Lincoln Day. - By General Charles Hamlin.
- How I Felt in Battle and in Prison. - By Major William H. Spencer.
- Reminiscences of the Campaign and Battle of Gettysburg. - By Captain Robert G. Carter, U. S. A.
- Personal Experiences in the Navy 1862-1865. - By Acting Ensign Edward A. Butler. The Peace Conference of 1865. - By Major Sidney W. Thaxter.
- Five Forks. - By Brevet Major-General Joshua L. Chamberlain.
- Charge of the First Maine Cavalry at Brandy Station. - By Captain Charles W. Ford.
- The Ullman Brigade. - By Brevet Brigadier-General I. S. Bangs.
- The Civil War. - By Brevet Colonel Franklin M. Drew.
- Lincoln and the Commanding Officers of the Army of the Potomac. - By Brevet Major Holman S. Melcher.
- MAP: Position and movement Fifth Corps, April 1st, 1865.
War Papers. Read Before the Commandery of the State of Maine, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States, Published by the Commandery, Volume 2, Portland: Lefavor-Tower Company 1902.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index