Civil War Papers
Volume 1& 2
- My First and Last Battle - By Rev. Edward Everett Hale, D.D., Chaplain of the Massachusetts Commandery
- The First Cruise of the Kearsarge - By Companion William H. Badlam 2nd Assistant Engineer, USN.On-line
- Amusing the Enemy - By Lieutenant Colonel Francis S. Hesseltine USV.
- The Capture of Richmond - By Lieutenant Royal B. Prescott USV.
- The Left Attack (Ewell's), Gettysburg - By Brevet Captain Edward N.M. Benson Whittier USV.On-line
- My Capture, Prison Life and Escape - By Brevet Major Andrew M. Benson USV.
- The Old Army in Kansas - By Lieutenant Colonel Samuel Adams Drake USV.
- Fourteen Months' Service with Colored Troops - By Brevet Lieutenant Colonel Solon A. Carter USV.
- The Battle of Cedar Creek, October 19, 1864 - By Brevet Brigadier General Hazard Stevens USV.
- The Capture of Jackson - By Lieutenant Seth A. Ranlett USV.
- The Capture of Fort Fisher - By Brevet Major General Adelbert Ames USV.
- The Capture of Fort Fisher - By Brevet Major General N. Martin Curtis USV.
- Sherman's Campaign in the Carolinas - By Major Henry O. Marcy, Surgeon USCT.
- Life in Confederate Prisons - By Lieutenant Joseph E. Moody USV.
- In the Wilderness - By Brevet Major Z. Bovlston Adams USV.
- The Battle at High Bridge - By Major Edward T. Bouve USV.
- The Morning Surprise at Cedar Creek - By Captain S. Edward Howard USV.
- The Burnside Expedition - By Brevet Brigadier General A.B.R. Sprague USV.
- Sunshine and Shadows of Army Life - By Captain John G.B. Adams USV.
- The Re-occupation of Jacksonville in 1863 - By Colonel Thomas Wentworth Higginson USCT.
- The Explosion at City Point - By Captain Morris Schaff USA.
- Stuart's Brigade at Shiloh - By Lieutenant Elijah C. Lawrence USV.
- Reminiscences of a Prisoner of War - By Brevet Lieutenant Colonel Isaac F. Galloupe, Surgeon USV.
- An Involuntary Journey Through the Confederacy - By Captain Joseph E. Fiske USV.
- Three Months' Service in 1864 with the 4th Regiment M.V.M. - By Brevet Brigadier General Luther Stephenson USV.
- General Jesse L. Reno at Frederick, Barbara Fritchie and Her Flag - By Companion Conrad Reno
Civil War Papers. Read the Commandery of the State of Massachusetts, Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States, Printed by the Commandery, Volumes 1 & 2, Boston 1900.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index