War Talks in Kansas
- Kansas in 1861 - By Colonel Alfred A. Woodhull.
- What I Saw of Rebel Prisons - By Lieutenant 0. C. McNary.
- Wilder's Brigade of Mounted Infantry - By Captain George S. Wilson.
- Antietam and the Lost Dispatch - By Captain John M. Bloss.
- The Acting Signal Corps - By Major Samuel T.Cushing.
- In the Ranks at Shiloh - By Lieutenant Leander Stillwell.
- Recollections of an Aide-de-Camp to Sherman - By Captain John T. Taylor.
- A Volunteer at the First Bull Run - By General H. Seymour Hall.
- In the Peninsular and Antietam Campaigns - By General H. Seymour Hall.
- Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville - By General H. Seymour Hall.
- Mine Run to Petersburg - By General H. Seymour Hall.
- At Gettysburg with the Sixth Corps - By General H. Seymour Hall.
- Hazen's Brigade at Missionary Ridge – By Lieutenant W. A. Morgan.
- The First Day at Gettysburg - By Sidney G. Cooke.On-line
- How Does One Feel under Fire? – By Major Frank Holsinger.
- The Battle of Belmont – By Captain John Seaton.
- Reminiscences of Gettysburg - By Captain J. D. S. Cook.
- Brown's Ferry - By Lieutenant W. A. Morgan. On-line
- A Medal of Honor - By Lieutenant W. P. Hogarty.
TOASTS: Gathered here and there from the Reports of our Banquets:
- Our Guests - By Colonel J. H. Gillpatrick.
- Reminiscences - By General John A. Martin.
- Kansas in the War - By General John A. Martin.
- The Army Mule - By Colonel J. H. Gillpatrick.
- The Army Bummer - By Captain Joseph G. Waters.
- Good-Night - By Captain Joseph G. Waters.
War Talks in Kansas. A series of papers read before the Kansas Commandery of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Published by the Commandery. Kansas City: Press of the Franklin Hudson Publishing Co., c1906.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index