Civil War Papers
California (24 papers)
- Pickett's Charge as Seen from the Front Line - By Companion Chaplain Winfield Scott U.S. Army
- The Kindred Organizations: The Society of the Cincinnati and the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States - By Companion Thomas Mitchell, Captain 198th Penn. Vol. Inf.On-line
- The Petersburg Mine - By Companion Freeman S. Bowley, 1st. Lt. 30th USCT, Capt. Co. B. 1st Batt. Infantry, M.V.M.
- Californians in the Field. Historical Sketch of the Organization and Services of the California "Hundred: and "Battalion", 2nd Massachusetts Cavalry - By Companion Samuel W. Backus, Late 2nd Lt., 2nd California Cavalry
- "Shiloh" as Seen by a Private Soldier - By Companion Warren Olney, Capt. 65th USCT Inf.On-line
- Seven Months in Confederate Military Prisons - By Companion Freeman S. Bowlley, 1st Lt. 30th USCT, Capt. Co. B. 1st Batt. Infantry M.V.M.
- Our Boys in the War of the Rebellion - By by Companion Charles A. Woodruff, Capt. Commissary of Surgeons U.S.A.
- California in the Rebellion - By Companion DeWitt C. Thompson, Commander California Cavalry Battalion.
- Gen. A. D. McD. McCook at Stone River - By Companion LTC James H. Woodward, 1st Tenn. Light Artillery.
- The Last Campaign of the Potomac From a "Mud-Cruiser's" Point of View - By Companion Henry T. Lee, Maj. 4th NY Heavy Artillery
- The Narrative of a Prisoner of War - By Companion Henry Hush Todd, Capt. 8th New Jersey Volunteer Infantry.
- The Loyal Californians of 1861 - By Companion Hugh A. Gorley, Capt. 1st California Inf.
- The Work of the California Volunteers as Seen by an Eastern Volunteer, Read before the Society of California Volunteers - By Companion Charles A. Woodruff, Major, Com. Of Surgeons, Brigadier General, U.S. Army.
- Personal Experiences on a Monitor at the Battle of Mobile Bay - By Companion Harrie Webster, Chief of Engineers, U.S.N.
- From Concord to Fredericksburg - By Companion John Charles Currier, Late Capt. 11 New Hampshire Vol. Inf.
- The Battle of Shiloh - by Companion Edward Bouton, Col. 59th U.S. Colored Infantry. Bvt. Brigadier General USV
- Nagging the South - By Companion Warren Olney, Capt. 65th U.S.C.T.On-line
- The Occupation of Fort Sumter and Hoisting the Old Flag- By Companion Franklin Jordon, Acting Ensign U.S.N
- Grant: A Study- By Companion William Henry Linow Barnes, Asst Surg. 21st Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry
- The Completeness of Reconstruction - By Companion of the 3rd Class, Benjamin Cushing Truman
- From Ordinary Seaman to Rear Admiral - By Commander Oscar Walter Farenholt, Rear Admiral U.S.N.
- The Monitor 'Catskill' 1863-1864 - By Ex Commander Oscar Walter Farenhold, Rear Admiral U.S.N. On-line
- Gettysburg - By Brevet Brig. General Edward S. Salomon, Lt. Col. 82nd IL Inf. U.S.V.
Oregon Commandery (4 papers)
- Pensions - By Companion John Gibbon, Brig. Gen. U.S.A. and Maj. Gen. U.S.V.
- General George H. Thomas: His Place in History - By Companion Thomas M. Anderson, Brig. Gen. U.S.A., Maj. Gen. U.S.V.
- Campaign of General Lyon in Missouri: Its Value to the Union Cause - By Companion Randolph C. Brant, Chaplain 2nd Kansas Volunteer Infantry. On-line
- From Cold Harbor to Petersburg with the Second Army Corps - By Companion Gavin E. Caulkin, Capt. 1st MN Inf.
Civil War Papers. California Commandery/Oregon Commandery. Published by the Commandery. Volume 2, Milwaukee: Burdick, Armitage & Allen 1896.
Return to the MOLLUS War Papers Index