General Orders No. 11
Kent L. Armstrong, Commander-in-Chief
213 E. Madison Street / P.O. Box 618
DeWitt, MI 48820-0618
(517) 669-5765 = Voice
(517) 669-1865 = Fax
- It is my sad duty to report the passing of Brother Lemuel Paul Robertson, a Real Son of a Union Veteran of the Civil War. As a Member of Phelps Camp 66, Department of Missouri, Brother Robertson honored the memory of his father, James Marion Robertson, who served in Company C of the 24th Missouri Volunteer Infantry Regiment.
- It is my sad duty to report the passing of Brother William Addison Duncan, a Real Son of a Union Veteran of the Civil War. As a Member of Robert Anderson Camp 33, Department of Iowa, Brother Duncan honored the memory of his father, John E. Duncan, who served in Company H of the 22nd New York Volunteer Cavalry Regiment.
- All Camp and Department Charters as well as our National Web site are to be draped in black for a period of thirty (30) days.
- All Brothers are respectfully directed to attach a black mourning ribbon to their membership badge (per provision in our Constitution & Regulations - Chapter V, General Regulations, Article III, Section 9) for a period of thirty (30) days.
- Our deepest sympathies are extended to the families of Brothers Robertson and Duncan.
Ordered this 18th day of November, 2003.
By Order of:
Kent L. Armstrong
Edward Krieser, PCinC
Return to Index of General Orders