On this date, August 11, 2001, at the 120th National Encampment of the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War, I make the following awards with sincere congratulations to the Departments, Camps and Brother receiving them:
1. The August Davis - Conrad Linder Award for the most new members goes to the Department of Nebraska.
2. The Grant Trophy Award for the highest percentage of new members goes to the Department of Indiana.
3. The Marshal Hope Award for the year's best newsletter goes to the C. K. Pier Badger Camp #1 of the Department Of Wisconsin.
4. The Abraham Lincoln Award for the most outstanding camp goes to the Major General Major General James H. Wilson Camp #1 of the Department of Tennessee.
5. The Pvt. Cornelius F.Whitehouse Award for the most outstanding brother goes to both PC-in-C Keith Harrison and the Hon. James B. Pahl both of the Department of Michigan.
By Order of:
Edward J. Krieser
Todd A. Shillington