General Orders No. 8
Kent L. Armstrong, Commander-in-Chief
213 E. Madison Street / P.O. Box 618
DeWitt, MI 48820-0618
(517) 669-5765 = Voice
(517) 669-1865 = Fax
- It is my wish to present a Certificate of Recognition to those Brothers who observe a special membership anniversary in 2003 or 2004. Camp Secretaries are hereby respectfully instructed to contact me, at the address above, with the name and address of any Member or Associate who has been a Brother in Good Standing for 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, etc. consecutive years. This certificate is intended to correspond with the "Service Numerals" that are available for purchase from the National Quartermaster, for placement upon a qualifying Brother's membership badge.
- It is my wish to present a Certificate of Recognition to those Camps that observe a special anniversary in 2003 or 2004. Department Secretaries are hereby respectfully instructed to contact me, at the address above, with the name and address of any Camp Commander whose Camp has functioned for 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, etc. consecutive years.
- All Camps are encouraged to conduct Veterans Day ceremonies or to observe the date in conjunction with other veterans' organizations.
- This year's Remembrance Day will be observed at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania on Saturday, November 15th. All Brothers are encouraged to attend. Details should be posted in The BANNER and on the National Web site.
- The National Council of Administration (CoA) will meet at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 16, in the Eisenhower Inn, south of Gettysburg.
- Our sincere sympathies are extended to all Brothers and Sisters of the Allied Orders, who have lost a loved one, who are ill, or are suffering any hardship.
Ordered this 1st day of November, 2003.
By Order of:
Kent L. Armstrong
Edward Krieser, PCinC
Return to Index of General Orders