NATIONAL ESSAY CONTEST
"...indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
The writer needs to share what the theme above means to them.
The Essay Contest is open to all 7th, 8th, and 9th grade students.
- The essay must have at least 400 words, and no more than 500.
- Each essay must be typed double spaced or handwritten in ink.
- Essays must be in the contestantsí own words
- Essays are to be sent to the National Patriotic Instructor for judging by no later than July 1,2014.
- Neatness, penmanship, spelling and correct grammar will be considered in essay judging.
- All essays must be signed by the contestant in ink. No computer-generated signatures will be allowed.
Additional information must include:
- Contestantís home address,
- Schoolís address,
- Contestantís age, and
- Contestantís school grade.
Three prizes will be awarded by National:
- 1st prize $50.00
- 2ndprize $25.00
- 3rd prize $15.00
The Essays are to be sent to:
Gracanne L. Smith
613 North Broadway
Union City, MI 49094
Return to WRC Home Page