NATIONAL ESSAY CONTEST
" What is Patriotism to Me?"
The writer needs to share what the theme above means to them.
The Essay Contest is open to all 7th, 8th, and 9th grade students.
- The essay must have at least 400 words, and no more than 500.
- Each essay must be typed double spaced or handwritten in ink.
- Essays must be in the contestantsí own words
- Essays are to be sent to the National Patriotic Instructor for judging by no later than July 1,2015.
- Neatness, penmanship, spelling and correct grammar will be considered in essay judging.
- All essays must be signed by the contestant in ink. No computer-generated signatures will be allowed.
Additional information must include:
- Contestantís home address,
- Schoolís address,
- Contestantís age, and
- Contestantís school grade.
Three prizes will be awarded by National:
- 1st prize $50.00
- 2ndprize $25.00
- 3rd prize $15.00
The Essays are to be sent to:
Mrs. Cindy Norton, PNP
WRC Natational Patriotic Instructor
18833 Pitts Rd
Wellington OH 44090
Return to WRC Home Page